They might be pirates
Last week I finished a very quick hat for the boy.

Specs:
Pattern: Skull Hat, by Knit Two Together
Yarn: Patons Classic Merino in Brown and Green
Needles: Size 7 addis
Started: September 26
Finished: September 28
This pattern is based on the We Call Them Pirates, which I've wanted to knit since forever. I love the worsted weight version. So. Much. Easier. I do want to knit another out of something less scritchy than the Patons, but first, I need to knit the Girl a sweater. The poor thing took a washcloth I knit, put it over her chest and said, "thank you for knitting me a sweater". Man talk about guilt. I knit the boy two sweaters in a row, it's her turn.
I cast on for another Wallaby in pink (Knitpicks Swish in Ballerina) stash yarn and it's going super quickly.
Yesterday we went apple picking, and the Boy wore his new wallaby:

I love fall.
Specs:
Pattern: Skull Hat, by Knit Two Together
Yarn: Patons Classic Merino in Brown and Green
Needles: Size 7 addis
Started: September 26
Finished: September 28
This pattern is based on the We Call Them Pirates, which I've wanted to knit since forever. I love the worsted weight version. So. Much. Easier. I do want to knit another out of something less scritchy than the Patons, but first, I need to knit the Girl a sweater. The poor thing took a washcloth I knit, put it over her chest and said, "thank you for knitting me a sweater". Man talk about guilt. I knit the boy two sweaters in a row, it's her turn.
I cast on for another Wallaby in pink (Knitpicks Swish in Ballerina) stash yarn and it's going super quickly.
Yesterday we went apple picking, and the Boy wore his new wallaby:

I love fall.









7 Comments:
Awww, he looks great in his new sweater :)
Great pic of the boy in his Wallaby! :) He looks so cozy and ready for fall...
Now knit that girl a sweater so she won't be dressing all hoochy with a dishcloth covering her assets at such a young age... LOL!
The boy looks so great! A perfect fall photo (even for those of us still in denial...) =-D
Wow! Yours is the first Skull Hat I've seen in the wild. It looks great. Thanks for knitting my pattern and I hope that you enjoyed it.
Wowza!!! Look at that awesome hat!!! Make me one, Mommy Jackie!! And the Wallaby is fantastic! Is it big? Just right? You may be knitting another one next year....right along with me! LOL!
Great hat. And, yes she does need a sweater. Maybe two.
Uh, I don't remember the hat being purple - is this a second one? Either way, it is tres cool.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home