Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's over

This past weekend I had the absolute pleasure to be the Matron of Honor at the wedding of one of my closest friends. She was a beautiful bride and so happy and glowing. It was just a spectacular day.



We had so much fun at the reception, here are a couple of dancing photos (please ignore the expression on my face -- it's my dancing face).





I think the best part of the evening was staying at the hotel with my husband. We have never been away together without the kids so this was a real treat.



Oh, and the shawl I knit for this wedding, the one that matched my dress perfectly? I never even put it on. My friend Cheryl wore it.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

you're so purdy with your dancin' face. :):)

2:07 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

...and I bet Cheryl looked just lovely in it. Looks like a good time was had by all (dancey face aside, lol)!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Gina House said...

You look absoultely gorgeous! Sounds like you had a fantastic time!!

3:36 PM  
Blogger yarnophiliac said...

of course you didn't wear it -- why cover up that sexy bod??? ;)

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You looked beautiful. Looks like a fun time.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

So long as you did not have Elaine from Seinfeld moves, we will overlook the dancing face :)

Hey what about a picture of you in the dress with the wrap??

3:28 PM  
Blogger Lapdog Creations said...

Great pics... love the color of the bridesmaid dresses... very suiting on you!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home