Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Long weekend: No knitting



The boy's red cabled sweater is slowly progressing. I have but seven rows before I can join the sleeves to the body. The weather has been absolutely beautiful around here so of course we've been out every day. I haven't sat down except to eat since Friday.


Do your neighbors think you're weird? I bet mine do.


Yesterday was the Boy's 6th birthday and he wanted to go to an indoor amusement center. It was, um... amusing? At least the kids had fun. See?




4 Comments:

Blogger Gina House said...

Happy Birthday, Carter!!!! Love the pics of the kids.

The sweater pics are GREAT! The angle for the cables is so unique....that could be a knitter's greeting card or something. Sweater is really coming along! Wow!

My neighbor across the street invariably comes out to get her mail when I'm bent over on my knees on the front lawn taking pics of my knitting project on the lawn...and then I wave...she'll look scared, slightly wave and then runs back in the house. She's probably thinking I'm taking pictures of bugs or something. I don't think we knitters should worry....right??

The worst that can happen is that we'll all be committed...but then we'd all be together in one place and it would become a whole knitting community! Let's do it! LOL!

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the Boy!

His sweater is looking great.

But Gina, do you think they'd let us have our knitting needles in the nuthouse?

12:24 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

That sweater is coming along nicely Jackie!!
Happy Birthday Carter!!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Lapdog Creations said...

Great pics! LOVE the way the boy's sweater is coming out... I'd say its beautiful or gorgeous but that doesn't sound very "manly" in the boy style, lol

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home