Friday, May 04, 2007

Where I sit

when I knit.

Thanks, Lora for the cute post idea (check out her knitting spots). Here are the places I most frequently knit:

The big comfy chair:



The dining room:



And my side of the bed:



These are the places at home I knit most often. I will spare you the photo of the toilet I sit upon while the children are bathing.

There's finally a new Magknits up. For some reason, there was no April issue. I suspect it's because the editor was a little busy having a brand new baby. The issue is okay, but what really caught my eye was Zoe. This bag is so adorable. I literally ran to Yarn and Fiber to pick up the yarn. I can't wait to knit this bag!



Have a great knitting weekend!

6 Comments:

Blogger NH Knitting Mama said...

Nice bag pattern! That yarn felts up nicely, too. My Mom just made me a felted bag with it and its fantastic!

Have a great weekend!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Lapdog Creations said...

Hey, so that's what a clear dining room table looks like, huh? :) LOL I haven't seen the top of our kitchen or dining room tables in months... would be a nice place to knit though! ;-)
Zoe looks great - can't wait to see your progress!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

Yeah! Fun areas to knit! Thanks for sharing. Have fun with Zoe!

3:04 PM  
Blogger Gina House said...

I love seeing the pics of where you knit...so pretty! Now, it would've been even BETTER if Little Jackie had been sitting there with your knitting!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

That Zoe bag is so YOU! Btw, I really like the runner on your table, too.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Very cool bag. Let me get the tote'em bag done before you show me anything else.
Wow you have an empty table. Admit it, you cleaned it up for the pic :)

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home