Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm with the (head)band

A little late for FO Friday, but I swear this headband was finished on Friday. I just didn't blog it.

The Jacqueline Headband:


Back lit shot a la Gigi

I love this headband and have already worn it several times this past weekend.

The girly liked it too, even though it made her look like she was from Estonia.



Next photo is from Gina's blog. Don't mind the psychotic look on my face, Gina took the picture in the middle of Barnes & Noble and I was trying to not look weird. Well played Jackie, well played.



Specifics:
Pattern: Radiance Lace Headband by Gina
Yarn: Sleepy Eyes Handpainted Merino/ Tencel in the colorway "Mermaid"
Started: April 12
Finished: April 20

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the headband. It looks great on the girly too :)

10:33 AM  
Blogger Lapdog Creations said...

LOVE the headband!!! I have to get mine cast on, but had to cast on Mom's mother's day gift first.
The photo from Gina's blog looks a little "stepford wives"-ish... lol! :)

11:47 AM  
Blogger Lora said...

LMAO @ Nichole's comment! I tend to agree...you look a like your plotting something! Could it be from reading someone's will and knowing the booty you'll get?!? tee hee Just teasing! It looks B-E-A-U-tiful!!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Gina House said...

Weird look??? You look beautiful! Adore the pic of the cutie wearing it...can she be more adorable?

1:58 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Oh your headband looks great on both you and the girly. What a cutie she is!!

2:51 PM  
Blogger NH Knitting Mama said...

Wow, the headband came out fantastic!

5:55 PM  
Blogger yarnophiliac said...

LMAO! well, played, indeed. Love it! Soo have to get rocking on mine. Still have all of four rows done, sheesh!

7:34 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

I got mad at mine and frogged it yesterday. The pic looked like you were pleased with some evil plan you hatched.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home