Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Better late than never

Photos from Saturday's visit with Chicks with Sticks at the Yarn Sellar in York, Maine:

L to R seated; Laurin, Gigi, Ericka, Gina, Julie, Melissa, Amanda, Chris, Chris, Heather, Mary
Standing; Patti, Lisa, ME, Lora



Melissa taking a picture of the store (with Gigi doing the same in the background)

The store:



Everyone getting settled in before lunch:



Lora having a moment with George.



Chris with nephew's finished sweater:



Me trying on Gina's tragic/beautiful Spunky sweater.



My haul from the store:



Some DK Baby for a new cousin due in August, the Cotton Fleece for The Boy's cabled sweater, and a pattern I've been eyeing for a while, the Felted Ballerina Slippers by Fiber Trends.

Every Saturday should be so fun.

6 Comments:

Blogger Gina House said...

Oh, man....you have some GREAT pictures! I've got zero! Love the one of you in my sweater and of Lora with George. What a great day that was!

11:55 AM  
Blogger Lora said...

Great pictures!! Thanks for the picture of me and George.. I WUV GEORGE!!

12:14 PM  
Blogger pigbook1 said...

An invitation because I love your blog and I would love to learn more about you:

Write yourself a manifesto. Make it specific (knitting or parenting or music) or general (like mine) So that I can read it.

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got some great pictures! Lora and George look so happy together :)

4:24 PM  
Blogger Lapdog Creations said...

Looka like you had a great time!!! Sorry I missed it... ah well, I want in for the Spunky visit!! ;-)
And I can't believe you didn't STEAL that sweater from Gina!!

4:54 PM  
Blogger NH Knitting Mama said...

That was such a fun day!

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home