Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Maybe I'll get it back

but then again...

Gina brought me this beautiful Spunky Eclectic sock yarn as a souvenir from SPA. It is too gorgeous for words. As she was hugging on it, The Girl kept saying "I yuv narn". And I love two-year-olds' lisps.

gratuitous yarn shot


And.

I've finally cast on for Wicked. I love this pattern so far. I can't wait to see how this neckline looks on me. I feel a bit guilty for starting a new sweater for myself since I did tell The Man that I'd knit him a sweater next, but in my defense, he hates wool. Yes, you read that right, I married a man that hates to wear wool. Oh, it's fine for hats and such, but for a huge project like a sweater, he wants cotton. Hmmmph.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lapdog Creations said...

At least you have a man who wants you to knit for him... mine doesn't want ANYTHING... The girl looks gorgeous with the yummy yarn!

3:19 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

The Girl has good taste! Of course, she being your daughter could we expect anything less? Just adorable!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

I don't know what's sweeter!! The Narn or the baby girl!!! The sweater is going to be "wicked" cool! eh see..like how I'm picking up the local slang?!?

8:36 AM  
Blogger Gina House said...

Can she be any cuter???? Oh, I just want to kiss that face over and over! So glad you like the yarn, and boy, is it pretty knitted up! Your sweater is coming out so pretty and I can't wait to start mine....laceweight, I'm coming!!!!

11:56 AM  
Blogger NH Knitting Mama said...

Aw, Jackie~ that is one beautiful little girl you've got there.
Couldn't you just melt with their sweet little voices telling you stuff like that? Hope she's feeling better!

Wow, I'm jealous. That yarn that Gina got you is gorgeous! Have fun knitting it up!

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home