Monday, January 08, 2007

Hat trick!

I finished a hat for the husband last night, so I thought I'd show off the last three for a hat trick:

1. Matt's Hat. He picked the color, I picked the yarn. After showing him some pics, he decided he liked this pattern. I did some surfing and found a free and non-Japanese version here.
I made it longer and with another cable to accommodate a large husband-sized head.

2. My version of Matt's hat. It was originally supposed to be for him, but came out too small. It's mine baby.


3. Last, another picture of my handspun by Gina cashmere hat:


Now I can't decide if I want to cast on a pair of socks for the Mother-in-law, or finish my Hourglass sweater...

6 Comments:

Blogger Gina House said...

Gorgeous hats, Jackie! My opinion...finish the sweater!!! I can't wait to see it on you. BTW, my new podcast is up if you want to listen...let me know what you think....

Oh, are you going on Saturday to WEBS???

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great hats! I'm with Gina, finish the sweater!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Lapdog Creations said...

Lovely hats! I like that the hubby "mistake" one became yours!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

A bevy of beauties! Well done.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

wow you'll be a bunch of hot heads at your house... tee hee.. get it ...hot heads... ok ok i'm a goof! See you tonight!

10:00 AM  
Blogger yarnophiliac said...

Definately the sweater -- it is going to be gorgeous on you, but you know, you could always cast on the socks anyway, for those mometns when brown stockinette starts to get to you. hmmm I guess this mentality might be why I have 6 WIPs and no FOs??

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home