Friday, December 08, 2006

Darn you Knitty. Darn you to heck.

Due to a fallen tree, I was without power for a good part of the day. Also offline since, my computer also uses electricity. Funny that. Anyway, when I was finally able to check my email, I discovered that THE NEW KNITTY IS UP!!!!!

There are at least four projects that I must knit. First of all, these are the cutest fair isle mittens, and they look easy. Cookie has a new sock pattern, there is a pattern for the Sexiest. Sweater. Ever. Also, the Baby Girl really, really, really needs Twinkletoes to go with some of her new "tintess" outfits that the Mother-in-Law is sending.

Speaking of tintesses, I didn't finish the Cozi Cardi yet. I am so close. I just need to do two more inches of the collar. I just can't make myself pick it up right now. Must finish tonight.

Here's progress:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

OH Jackie I want to do those mittens too!!! We should do a knit-a-long :) Lots of cute stuff on Knitty this time!

11:27 PM  
Blogger Gina House said...

Beautiful cardi!!! I'll have to check out Knitty now!

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home