Monday, October 23, 2006

Pea Pod (nearly) Finished!

It's amazing how much knitting I can actually get done once my husband comes home from a five-day business trip. I am almost finished with the Pea Pod, it's blocking now:



Then I'll be sewing it up and picking up the neckband. This was a very quick knit and fun too.

I still haven't finished my Anastasia socks. I am a lousy Soctoberfest participant. I guess I'm a bit socked out.

Once the Pea Pod is done, I'll finish those socks up and move on to non-sock projects. The next knits will be the Hourglass Sweater from Last Minute Knitted Gifts in KnitPicks Andean Silk (chocolate color) and a cabled alpaca hat for the boy. That boy needs a warm hat. And mittens too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOHHH! How pretty! Who is this for again? That little person is VERYYY lucky. The thing I'm working on is the "Tote'M" from the latest Knitter's Magazine...it will be a felted tote bag that looks like a quilted bag. Cool, huh?

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home