Friday, September 29, 2006

Finished Object Friday


The bandwagon is Gina's. I'm just hopping on it. My FOs for the year:


In picture order (not necessarily finished order)
1. A scarf for the big guy, done in Debbie Bliss Cashmerino, in his favorite color, red. I used this pattern from the Blue Blog.
2. My first Jaywalkers. Done in Knit Picks Sock Garden, Star Gazer Lily
3. My very first sweater for the baby girl. The pattern was the Buttons Cardigan from Cabin Fever, the yarn was Sidar Snuggly. It was a very easy beginner project.
4. Cropped racing back tank for the baby girl in Debbie Bliss Cotton Denim, my own pattern.
5. Socks in STR Jade. My own pattern.
6. The Angel Baby Sweater from Oat Couture. Done in Knit Picks Elegance (baby alpaca and silk blend). This sweater was a quick knit and there's (practically) no finishing!
7. The Wallaby for the big guy - no hood. Done in a cashmere/ merino blend in red of course.
8. Socks of Doom!! Pattern from Yarn Monkey done in Heirloom easy care wool.
9. Another pair of Jaywalkers in merino tencel hand dyed by Gina.
10. Red socks for the boy in Silja superwash
11. STR ribbed socks in Sherbet, gifted to my sister, who totally doesn't deserve them.
12. Cute little seed stitch hat from Vogue Hats Too, in a cotton/ wool orphan ball of yarn - no label.
13. Back view of the racer-back tank
14. Lone ribbed sock from self-striping yarn that Gina dyed.
15. Two different Jaywalkers, one an ebay merino the other Lorna's laces layette.
16. Perdita, my first beaded project.

I feel like it should be more.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! This is so great! Beautiful things! How did you get that square collage-like arrangement with your pics??? I'm so impressed!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Lapdog Creations said...

AWESOME stuff... and more of kick in the pants to me to get my WIPs finsihed (Gina's good at that too, lol)... Do you have a link of where I can get the adorable Angel Baby Sweater pattern??

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nicole, I got the pattern at A Knitter's Garden. Joanne had to special order it for me, but you may want to check to see if she ordered any more. I have also seen the Oat Couture patterns at Ewe'll Love It.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home