Monday, September 04, 2006

Farewell Summer, Hello School!

Happy Labor Day '06, the unofficial end of summer. Tomorrow this little guy:

Starts kindergarten. In the blink of an eye, they go from tiny little wonders to independent five-year-olds who won't even hold your hand while you wait for the bus.

I will not cry. (until the bus turns the corner).

At least the other one is still a baby.

Meet Tony:


I've never seen a hawk outside of a zoo before today. I was sitting at my computer when I noticed this huge bird fly by the window and land on a tree in my side yard. He sat there for a good ten minutes, long enough to notify the hubby and kids, who all got a good look. Oh, and of course long enough to take a few photos and name him. After a while he just pooped and took off.

I'll have some crafty stuff to share tomorrow, if I'm not too much of an emotional wreck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home