Monday, August 14, 2006

I tried...I failed

I knit my little fingers off trying to finish a pair of socks in less than a week. How do you people do this? I am so dead for the sock wars. I only take comfort in the fact that I will be killed by a pair of handknit socks. Here is my failed attempt at one-week sherbet socks that rock ribbed socks:

It's all over but for the toes, and I'll probably finish that today.

I've decided that I'm not knitting Matt's socks on DPNs anymore. They're so slow and I keep dropping stitches. I'll probably head over to Concord today for new addi's in size 0 and red sock yarn for the little big guy. He asked me for socks and how can I refuse?

And I have some pictures to share:
Check out this 'do:

That girl needs a haircut.

And here she is sniffing yarn:



And finally, the both of them acting out the kiss scene of Spider-Man.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gina House said...

Socks...awesome....you're too hard on yourself...I never finish one set in one week..one maybe, but not both! You rock! Those pics of the kids....totally priceless! LOVE them!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Lapdog Creations said...

LOVE the socks!!!!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

You were VERY close! I bet you'll stay in the war longer than my sister. :-D

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home