Friday, July 28, 2006

Welcome

Baby Girl welcoming you to the blog:

this is an audio post - click to play

By the way, she's saying "Hi Jackie" because she couldn't say "hello". Give her a break she's only 19 months.

On to the knitting content. I have a few socks in progress that I will share: first is the ubiquitous Jaywalker done in Lorna's Laces Layette.



Next up, Broadripple from the Summer '03 issue of Knitty, in Cascade Fixation




and finally, from Knitting Vintage Socks, the Gentleman's Sock with Lozenge Pattern I'm knitting for Matt. I don't know what I'm thinking knitting men's socks on zeros, but I really like the pattern so far.



Also on the needles, er, almost on the needles, I'm swatching for the cutest baby dress ever. No seriously, you need to knit this dress. I also love this yarn, it's Knitpicks new superwash worsted, Swish. I just don't love the color. I think I'll end up knitting it in pink.



1 Comments:

Blogger Gina House said...

Ha Ha...I found you! Awesome first blog....can't wait to keep reading! Let me know if you need more help with adding links and buttons. LOVE the sound byte!

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home