Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A (kind of) finished pair



Okay, so they’re not an actual pair, but they are two Jaywalkers that are completely knitted and can be worn as such. Can too! No, it doesn’t matter if one sock is superwash and the other is handwash, my husband is just going to put them both in the washer on hot anyway. The sock on the left is the recently finished Jaywalker in Lorna's Laces Layette and the right is a handpainted merino.
I am still knitting away on Broadripple #1 while I wait for the STR order to come in. Please let it be this week!

2 Comments:

Blogger GamecockDoc said...

Matching socks are overrated...they look fine together. And this gets rid of that pesky second sock syndrome!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Gina House said...

Your socks look AWESOME!!! Oh, by the way, I'm still in LOVE with the bag you brought yesterday and I can't wait to get my own! STR should be here soon...every day it doesn't come, I want to curse the mailman! Damn him!!!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home