Thursday, December 28, 2006

My Holiday in Pictures

Christmas was wonderful, I'm glad it's done. Forgive the picture-intensive post, I'm working on 2.25 hours of sleep.

My tree on Christmas morning:


Notice there are no ornaments on the bottom third of the tree? Some people have cats, I have the Girl.

The Girl and my mom on Christmas Eve:


The Boy opening some new GBA games:


He's happy:


And, what he looked like the rest of the day:


The girl was pretty much overwhelmed:



But soon got into a party mood:


Knitting content next time, I promise.

6 Comments:

Blogger Gina House said...

OMG...can your kids be any more adorable????? Strangely enough, my other pics of Tim with his DS Lite look very similar to Carter with his GBA!

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All your pictures are great, but that last one - OMG! ADORABLE!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

A star is born! It looks like the kids had a great holiday. Hope you did too! =-D

3:22 PM  
Blogger yarnophiliac said...

what a little diva!!! lmao I had to laugh at the tree, too. My poor tree has boxes and debris crowded around the bottom to keep the BUNNY out.
Merry Christmas!

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are wonderful pictures! Your children are so cute and the pictures truly sum up one of the best parts of Christmas.. the joy of the children. Marion

7:39 PM  
Blogger Lapdog Creations said...

Your kids are just too cute... and I love it "some people have cats, I've got THE girl..." lmao!

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home