Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Six weird things and an FO

First of all, I've been tagged by Julie with an interesting and thought-provoking meme, list six weird things about yourself. I really didn't think I was that weird at all until I started to think of weird things, now I think I'm a total fruit-loop. Here goes:

1. I sing ALL THE TIME. At the store, to my kids, on the phone. Just all the time. And my voice is not all that great.
2. I talk to myself. Again, usually at the store, thinking out loud.
3. I pick up stuff with my feet. I'm actually pretty good at this.
4. I'm afraid of balloons. Not the mylar kind, the latex. Something about the feel of them, well they're just gross.
5. I dance around the kitchen when making dinner.
6. I can recite Edgar Allan Poe's "The Raven" verbatim. This was my favorite poem in junior high school. I still know it by heart.

Weird, huh? Okay, so part of this meme is you need to tag six others to do it, so Lora, Gigi, ErickaJo and three other people who want to, go ahead.

My finished object this week is this lovely Lady hat. Gina spun this gorgeous cashmere that I just had to have. Isn't she pretty? I wish you could feel it, it's so soft and beautiful. (BTW, it's adult sized, The Girl is just the model.)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea! A new post! You know...I was just about to tag you on my blog,
as well as everyone else that you listed for YOUR blog! Funny! I
guess I'll pick others...lol!

The hat came out beautiful!!! Really wonderful. Please bring it on Wed. And, you know, I think that your weird things are not so weird and I have singing on my list as well.

Great minds act alike! Hugs!!

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hat looks great - I can almost feel the softness right through the screen!

Enjoyed your weirdness!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Lapdog Creations said...

Love the hat you weirdo... ha ha ha, just kidding... your things really aren't that weird after all!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

I love that hat!!! Bring it tonight! I wanna touch it!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Gigi said...

ACK! Now I have been tagged twice for the same list!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home