Friday, February 09, 2007

TGI(fo)F

    FO Friday



    Well look at that, I have a finished object for FO Friday. I finished the second Corazon mitten yesterday;


    Pattern: Corazon from Knitty
    Yarn: RY Cashsoft Baby DK white and magenta (sorry don't have the #s)

    I loved this pattern. The afterthought thumb gave me such a problem though. I managed to figure it out for the second mitten and took the waste yarn out before picking up the stitches, that way I could see exactly where I was picking up. It still came out a bit weird, but like Chris said, "it's the top of your thumb, who's going to be looking?" Right.

    I think there might be enough leftover to knit a pair for The Girl. We'll see.

    Have a great knitting weekend everyone!

6 Comments:

Blogger Bea said...

Thanks for the kind comments on Robby, being a mom, and my craftiness! I saw the pics of your kids and they are beautiful. And I love your mittens, perfect for the winter blues.

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty mittens!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Gina House said...

Woo-hoo! They look so cool! Will you be making a scarf to match? (evil laugh)

12:44 PM  
Blogger Lapdog Creations said...

Your mittens are gorgeous! Great job! Matching mitts for the girl? - great idea!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

Awesome!! Love them almost as much as mine :)

5:49 PM  
Blogger yarnophiliac said...

You are making me CRAVE trying colorwaor -- those are fabulous!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home