Friday, February 16, 2007

Again?

FO Friday


Another Friday, another FO. It's just a small one this time, we are all still in recovery mode, but I did manage a lovely little hat for the girl. The yarn was gifted to me by dear sweet Gina, who also dropped by some yummy goodies and flowers and stuff for the kids. How lucky am I to have such a friend? Here is the yarn:



The yarn is Lanas Puras worsted weight merino in the Hibiscus colorway and it is so super soft.

And the hat modeled by his Poohness (you can just make out the tulips):



And modeled by The Girl:



I added a pom pom for oomph. It was my first time making one, and perhaps my last. I had no idea it took so long to wrap that yarn around those cardboard circles.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

what a cute hat!! Looks good on the sweet girl and on pooh!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Lapdog Creations said...

Adorable hat - LOVE the colorway! Lucky you (and the kids) to be spoiled by Gina!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Gina House said...

Oh, Jackie, that hat came out awesome!!! Are you going to share the pattern? I'd love to make one for Ben in a different color. It is SO cute!!! I'm going to miss you this weekend!!!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home