Friday, May 18, 2007

Happy FO Friday!

I finished my Zoe bag!!



This is such a cute bag. It came out a bit bigger than I expected, but I didn't want to put her through a third cycle in the machine. I just love the finished product.

Details:
Pattern: Zoe, by Carolyn Mader (May 2007 Magknits)\
Yarn: Lamb's Pride Worsted, 3 skeins main color, 1 skein contrast for ruffle. I used Red Hot Passion for the bag and Chocolate Souffle for the ruffle.
Started: May 7
Finished: May 15

The only change I made to the pattern was to knit the ruffle in the round instead of flat (I shudder at the idea of purling 280 stitches).

Some before pictures:



Peek-a-boo!



And in use:



Cute, no?

7 Comments:

Blogger NH Knitting Mama said...

Hi, Jackie!

Your bag is fantastic... the picture came out great, but it is even better in person.

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie! It came out really, really cute! I'm so excited to see my pattern used by someone. Yay! Mine came out larger too and I kept washing until I was satisfied. The Marley Jane pattern is a smaller version of the Zoe. I wanted the Zoe big to fit my baby stuff. Thanks for letting me know you completed it!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Seeing your little one ENGULFED in that bag has given me hope for the one I have on the needles to felt.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Lapdog Creations said...

LOVE your Zoe!!!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Gina House said...

LOVE this bag!!!! What a great peekaboo tent, too! He he. I love the pic of Riley at the end of the table...too cute!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

Very Sassy for a Sassy gal!! Beautiful!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Seeing the finished bag on Wednesday was such a treat. It is lovely! As for size, it seemed just right. LOVE the picture of your tintess hiding inside the unfelted bag! LOL

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home