Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Socks!

I finished on Sunday night, but I'm just getting around to posting this FO. I give you, Matt's socks. These are the biggest honkin socks I've knit so far, and they were the fastest*. It took me 12 days start to finish. Not bad.


*With the exception, of course, of the Socks of Doom which were knit on fives. I mean c'mon, fives? Those aren't socks, they're slippers.

Pattern: Basic Men's Sock Pattern
Yarn: Regia Crazy Color #112
Start: April 24
Finish: May 6

I've been trying to finish the sleeves for the Boy's cable sweater, but honestly, the weather here is in the 80s. Who's thinking sweater? Anyway, I'd rather spend some time with Zoe. She's fast. I can see me sporting this lovely bag this time next week.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

nice weather for hot socks!! :) They look great!

5:33 PM  
Blogger NH Knitting Mama said...

Terrific socks!

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great socks! I'm loving this weather; can't get enough of it :)

8:39 AM  
Blogger Gina House said...

Those socks came out FANTASTIC!!!! I can't wait to make mine!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Lapdog Creations said...

They came out great - can't wait to see Zoe!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Gina House said...

Love the new pic, too!!1

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home