Monday, May 21, 2007

Randomonium*

I've been tagged by Gina. Whee!

Here's the deal: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

Here's my seven random facts:

1. I fell out of a third-story window when I was three. I got up and walked to the front of the house. I didn't have a scratch on me. It's my earliest memory.

2. I have an older brother and sister.

3. I've known my oldest friend since we were two. I still talk to her every week. My second oldest friend I've know since we were five. I'll be in her wedding this fall.

4. I've never quite grown up. I have the same sense of humor as my five year old. I love cartoons.

5. I'm deathly afraid of heights.

6. I used to smoke. A lot. I quit when I was pregnant with The Boy. I still think about smoking, but would never start again.

7. My met my husband when we moved into the same apartment building. He was my upstairs neighbor.

Okay, so I need to tag some peoples, um... I think the ManchVegans are all covered, so if want to play consider yourself tagged.


*Randomonium is the main ingredient for creating monsters in Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed. See number 4.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gina House said...

Liked your Randomonium...though I think I knew almost all of them : p I know you so well...LOL!

I love the "retro" Scooby Doo shows....the real ones. Have a hard time watching the newer ones. urh.

The sun was almost out for a little while there....

11:44 AM  
Blogger Lapdog Creations said...

Interesting facts... esp that 3rd story window fall! YIKES... you supergirl!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

interesting stuff Jackie! Please don't ever grow up! You're so much fun just the way you are!

1:54 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

paowaHello Jackie,
I wanted to tell you, yesterday, Wednesday, I made your Spinach Lasagna recipe, actually, I made two, one for our dinner and one for a family who have had the saddest past 10 months. The recipe is awesome! Thanks for posting it, my girls said it is their new Favorite! Have a wonderful day and keep those special recipes coming...I may do the same, I do have a few favorites...Joanne

9:00 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Hey, I do not know where the PAOWA came from or what it is!!!! Joanne

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home