Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Quick and Easy

I love a fast FO.



I've had this cute dress on my pattern radar for a while, but recently going through my fabric stash I came across this beautiful fabric. I had just the perfect color of Cotton-Ease to match, so I decided to take a break from never-ending shawl knitting to whip out this bad boy.



It came out totally big for her (note to self: start swatching), but with the straps tied up in the back it was wearable. She loved it and only took it off at bath time. This is a girl who LOVES clothes and goes for at least one costume change a day.

I've already started another one in yellow to go with some really cute citrus-print seersucker I have in the stash. Maybe the apron-style top.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

That is a great outfit for summer! Too cute!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

That is really cute!

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so adorable!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Adorable! Gotta love cross craft patterns. =-)

5:57 PM  
Blogger Lapdog Creations said...

Beautious!!!!!!!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Gina House said...

Soo very sweet...I love the combination of the fabric and knit sections. She looks like a little Princess!

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home