Friday, March 21, 2008

Pink Turtle Photo Shoot

Yes, I know, two finished objects in as many days? Weird. Taking a break from my shawl-in-progress (Shetland triangle) and sweater zygote (gathered pullover) to knit up this super cute Sheldon the turtle for the girl. I blame Ravelry. She often looks with me, and loves to look at the toys. She liked a pink Sheldon, and the next thing I was buying the yarn. This pattern is really well written and fun.



Pattern: Sheldon, Knitty Winter '06
Yarn: TLC Cotton Plus, pink and pinker
Started: Tuesday
Finished: Friday



I just need to re-stuff her neck so her head's not so floppy.

9 Comments:

Blogger Gina House said...

Wow! Not sure if I like the cutie's face more or Sheldon's pink body??!! Both are adorable!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Lapdog Creations said...

Its adorable!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

Your girlie looks so happy with her pink turtle!
Hey...I want a pink turtle!

1:34 PM  
Blogger pigbook1 said...

girl after my own heart :-D

1:47 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Oh how cute. I have to make sure not to look at the toys when my daughter is around or I wont get anything else finished.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

They both are very adorable! Good job.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Oh, what a great mommy you are. Sheldon is adorable in pink! I can tell he is going to get much love from the girl. =-D

7:47 AM  
Blogger Laurin said...

JTFC. this is so freaking sweet I hafta go brush.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

I love Sheldon! Now I want one.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home