Monday, November 26, 2007

Noro Striped Scarf, I love you.

I finished the husband's scarf on Friday. I barely had any knitting time this week, what with all the company and cooking and cleaning. I did manage to eek out the last few rows on Friday night. I think I like it more than he does. It's okay, I'll wear it if he doesn't.



Click for big. You'll be glad you did.

Details:

Inspiration: Noro Striped Scarf, Brooklyn Tweed
Yarn: Noro Silk Garden, 2 skeins color 211, 2 skeins some other color
Started: November 11
Finished: November 23

More photos? Okay!





I loved knitting this, I love looking at it, I'll love wearing it (when Matt forgets to take it, of course).

Also finished, the second pair of mittens for Gina's month of mittens contest. I don't have a photo, but the second one looks just like this one:



Pattern: Basic Mitten Pattern
Size: 2-4 year
Yarn: Araucania Nature Wool Chunky, pink
Started: November 19
Finished: November 23

I think I'll have time for one more pair before the end of the month.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

that scarf is totally cool!! I'd wear it too!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Gigi said...

LOVE the scarf. Those color changing Noro stripes with the "solids" are such a wonderful contrast. Nice job!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Gina House said...

Wow, that scarf is noro-licious!!! Please tell me that you're keeping it and making him another one! Wear it tomorrow! And the mittens are so cool....pinktastic!!! Gonna make me some? : P

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home