Monday, January 21, 2008

A sweater for the Boy

After taking three months to knit the Cobblestone Pullover, I wanted a smaller, quicker project. I decided to knit a pullover for the boy. This was a case where I decided on the yarn before the pattern and because of this, had a hard time finding the right pattern. Instead, I decided for the first time to wing it. I consulted him on style, and together we decided on a fitted v neck with raglan sleeves. He also wanted a flaming skull on the front, which may be added in duplicate stitch.



Dig those spider-man jammies!

Details:
Pattern: My own
Yarn: Moda Dea Bamboo Wool, Heather Grey - 4 skeins
Started: Friday, January 11
Finished: Sunday, January 20

4 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

you knit so fast!

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perfect!

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent job on the v neck design!!!

Denise

7:32 AM  
Blogger Gina House said...

Oh, Jackie! The sweater is so perfect for your Boy. Really super job...you ARE quick!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home