Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy '08

I had a really great Christmas break, and I hope all of you did too. I got some knitting done, but not as much as I thought I would, what with parties and family and friends to spend time with. I'm plugging away on the man sized sweater, and hope to finish it in this month. The man sized man looks at it over the weekend and says to me, "will that be ready next week?". Yeah, I wanted to choke the living shit out of him too.

What I did finish:

A Tychus hat for the boy.



He still prefers the pirate hat. I can't get him to wear anything else. I may need to knit another so I can wash it.

Another Amanda hat for myself. I can't help but knit this hat. It is so quick, cute and fun. Watch Gina's blog for an along.



I finished a pair of socks for the boy. I had knit the first way back in August. I had forgotten about this until recently, then banged out another to complete the set. I don't have a photo, but they look like socks.

Goodbye 2007!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lapdog Creations said...

I need to do an Amanda hat for me... yours looks great!
I'd smack the man for good measure... or better yet, maybe ask him how long it'll take to add another room to the house? lol

6:32 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

The Amanda hat does look great. Might have to knit one too. I dont know about you, but when I knit something for my partner he always seems to pay more interest to my knitting, and always asks how long it is going to take.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

I like that new hat for your son. The pirate hat is super cool though, I can see why he loves it. :)

9:36 AM  
Blogger Gina House said...

Well, I was finally able to see the pictures..!

The hat is so cool...that pattern is hypnotizing....

Of course, love the Amanda Hat 2. Don't forget to send me a pic!

And, can you PLEASE tell me how you made the picture collage? I've been trying to figure that out forever. It looks amazing!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Tell him he has to give each hat a turn.

I have to get two UFO's finished before I can cast on for my second Amanda hat.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home