Monday, March 31, 2008

Knitless Weekend

Is there anything worse than an entire weekend with no knitting? Probably.

This weekend we went down to Boston for a birthday party and I didn't even bring my knitting for the car trip. The husband noticed and asked if I was getting the shakes yet. Hilarious. We stayed in a beautiful hotel overlooking the Charles River, and I almost didn't miss the yarn. Almost.

My last knitting was late Friday night into Saturday morning knitting an adorable little sock for my Wee Tiny Sock Swap partner.



Cute, no?

I used leftover Socks that Rock in the Sherbet colorway. My swap partner likes pink green and red, and this was the closest I could find.


Oh, and I was tagged by Gina for a random things meme. This was one of the harder ones to think about.

The RULES are:

Post the rules on your blog. Link to the person who tagged you. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

6 Random Things about me:

1. I cannot eat a sandwich if it has both cheese and mayo on it. I can eat either separately, both the combination grosses me out.

2. I call both of my kids "baby" as a nickname. The Boy asked a couple of years ago to stop calling him baby, so I just call him "B" now.

3. I'm a slob. I rarely pick up after myself, never make my bed and my craft room is very cluttered.

4. I despise celery. The smell of it is enough to make me vomit.

5. I love to cook and am always trying out a new recipe. I love to read foodie blogs.

6. I love black coffee and can drink it at any temperature. Even after it's been sitting around all morning.

Okay, I'm sure by now y'all have been tagged already, so if you're reading this and want to do it, consider yourself tagged.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gina House said...

Love reading all your random things...I never knew about the cheese/mayo thing. Cool! (though weird...he he)

Your mini sock is very cute and that colorway is just the thing for spring : ) Great job!

3:13 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

Love the sock!!! I forgot to take a picture of mine I sent out...but i bet that can be easily resolved...we'll see. haha

3:18 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

What a beautiful little sock! Your pal will love it.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

I love the sock, thanks so much. And for the treats too!

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home