Friday, March 28, 2008

Awwww!

This little sweater is so sweet it's giving me cavities.



Details:
Pattern: Baby Sweater on Two Needles (February), Knitter's Almanac
Yarn: Cherry Tree Hill Twister, brights, about a half skein
Started: Saturday March 22
Finished: Friday, March 28

Friends of my husband are expecting a little girl any day now. I was glad for the opportunity to knit EZ's Baby Sweater on Two Needles. I've been dying to knit this for a few months now. I had the yarn in my stash forever. It's more of a light worsted than a DK, so I knit it with sixes and figured it'll fit her in a few months. Just in time for fall, baby.



Now to find adorable buttons....

4 Comments:

Blogger Gina House said...

So utterly cute!!! I love the Knitting Almanac and now you've motivated me to knit one of these baby sweaters. They are sweet-a-pie! Do you know how many yards you used exactly? I was hoping to use some of my handspun for it. : )

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so adorable! I really need to get that book; I see so many people knitting things I just love from it.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Lapdog Creations said...

It is beautious!!!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Love the sweater. SO cute! That will be one stylin' little girl.

(I cannot, however, believe with the SPRING SNOW we just had that you said the "f" word...can't we think summer first?)

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home