Friday, July 06, 2007

Tulips, revisited

The first Tulips baby cardigan came out so beautifully, I decided to make a second with the leftover Knitpicks yarn. There really was plenty of it left over. It's going to be for the same baby, but I'll have to wait for the birth to decide to give the girlish one or the boyish one. Actually the new one would look equally cute on a girl. I just didn't want to give a baby boy a sweater with pink in it. Two shades of pink even. So, I picked out what I perceived to be the most boyish of the colors I had left, two blues a purple and a green, and set out to make this:



I've got half of one sleeve done. I just need to decide how I want the button band to look. I'm either going to do it with the darker blue, or if I don't have enough of that color, I'll do the light blue around the neckline, and do green on one side and purple on the other. That may look a little funny, but we'll see.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

you're just cranking those out!!! Miss you! :)

9:54 AM  
Blogger Gina House said...

Really love that colorway. It's looking so cute! Go Tulips!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Ooooo, it is coming out so nicely! Those "boy" colors look great.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home