Friday, June 15, 2007

Taking stock

I don’t have a lot of yarn. I know this is a subjective statement. My husband would probably disagree. There are people out there with rooms of yarn. I have two bins plus a largish basket full of it. I didn’t realize until Ravelry compelled me to photograph my yarn, how little I actually had. It’s okay. I have an order coming in from Knitpicks. I have a trip to visit family soon that will very likely include a field trip or two to local yarn stores. I will build my stash. I’ve only been collecting for a couple of years. There’s still time.

It does look cute all together though.



Check out my Ravelry stash page for deets.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to check out your Ravelry stash page, but alas, I have not yet been invited to the party. :-( Sounds like it may be soon though. :-)

12:31 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

I'm with Julie...I'm not a Ravelry person yet either. :(

1:32 PM  
Blogger Gina House said...

First, how did you make that set up of pictures? It looks SO cute!

Second, PLEASE PLEASE do not tell me that that's all the yarn you own. Because if it is, I will be forced to destash some of my stash onto you!

Third, I don't think Blogger would allow a pic gallery like the one you just showed us of MY yarn. It would probably crash the system.

(maybe I should stop buying so much yarn....)

LOL!

4:29 PM  
Blogger yarnophiliac said...

I so need to get you labels...
One of these days I'll get caught up on my Ravelry!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home