Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I'm waiting

for the ice to start breaking tree limbs again. This time, I'm semi-prepared. At least I have a bunch of water and propane.

While I wait to lose power and water, I've been tagged by Caroline. What you have to do is, go to your 4th folder, go to the 4th picture in the folder, tell 4 things about that picture and tag 4 more people. Here goes;



This is a picture of The Boy almost exactly four years ago.
He is modeling a pair of alligator mittens and slippers.
They were a gift from his Papa, who thought they were dinosaurs.
Seeing this makes me cry for some reason.

Okay, I'm wiping my tears and tagging Ericka, Sonya, Heather, and Lisha.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gigi said...

Oh, so cute! (Especially love the face he is making.) How quickly they grow.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tears, because he's so unbelievability cute.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

I can only repeat what the others have said: he is sooo cute!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Gina House said...

So adorable! I love those Crocodile mittens and slippers!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home