First of all, I've been tagged by Julie
with an interesting and thought-provoking meme, list six weird things about yourself. I really didn't think I was that weird at all until I started to think of weird things, now I think I'm a total fruit-loop. Here goes:
1. I sing ALL THE TIME. At the store, to my kids, on the phone. Just all the time. And my voice is not all that great.
2. I talk to myself. Again, usually at the store, thinking out loud.
3. I pick up stuff with my feet. I'm actually pretty good at this.
4. I'm afraid of balloons. Not the mylar kind, the latex. Something about the feel of them, well they're just gross.
5. I dance around the kitchen when making dinner.
6. I can recite Edgar Allan Poe's "The Raven" verbatim. This was my favorite poem in junior high school. I still know it by heart.
Weird, huh? Okay, so part of this meme is you need to tag six others to do it, so Lora
and three other people who want to, go ahead.
My finished object this week is this lovely Lady
hat. Gina spun this gorgeous cashmere that I just had to have. Isn't she pretty? I wish you could feel it, it's so soft and beautiful. (BTW, it's adult sized, The Girl is just the model.)